Back Pain Treatment in Kirkland, WA
Lower back pain affects nearly half of all U.S. citizens every year. On average, 80-90% of all adults will suffer from lower back pain at some point in their life. Studies even show that it is the most common reason for missing work.
It can also be terribly expensive to find immediate relief. Americans spend at least $50 billion each year in medical expenses to treat debilitating back pain.
Do you suffer from back pain?
Our team at Kirkland Chiropractic & Massage understands that back pain is not fun and managing the pain can be costly. That’s why we want to provide you a more permanent solution that promises long-term relief through non-surgical and natural treatment.
If you are suffering from back pain, it is important for you to know three things:
- You should not wait to fix a back problem. Many people who postpone treatment end up with permanent damage that can lead to even more debilitating pain.
- The majority of back pain is caused by your spine moving out of position. This misalignment is also clinically known as a subluxation, and it damages your nervous system.
- Chiropractic treatment is your best weapon to defeat back pain and it is cost-effective. Treatment that is initiated by a medical doctor for back pain is often 20% more expensive than care provided by a chiropractic doctor. Chiropractors also specialize in spinal adjustments which is the number one solution to back pain.
At Kirkland Chiropractic & Massage, we offer integrative care without the use of drugs or surgery to find the root cause of your pain. Our clinic then offers a variety of holistic healthcare services to help you overcome the problem.These include:
- Traditional and computerized chiropractic adjustments
- Spinal decompression
- Multiple Impulse Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Functional Rehabilitation
Please call our clinic today at (425) 822-4326 to schedule a consultation and learn more about how we can help you overcome back pain.